Radial is a HTML Website Template made from our premium WordPress Theme that was just released last week. It is suited for personal or professional blog and portfolio sites. It will showcase your products or services in a creative way.
The greatest feature on the home page is the recent posts / portfolio section. It will allow you to add several posts and portfolio projects to the front page in a unique way. It is designed so your visitors can see the description and images from the post on the fly without leaving the front page. Be sure to click on the posts to see this great feature in full.
Notification Bar in HTML template can be unique for each of the pages which gives you an opportunity to make a greater impact with it. Theme is well structured and is easy to modify. Images are stored in separate directories so you can keep a better track.
Radial Site Template Features
- 2 built in sliders (Full width and Nivo)
- Google Web Fonts
- Unique Recent Posts / Portfolio Items widget on the front page
- CSS3 Features and Animations
- Detailed written help file
- Use your custom logo and favicon icon.
- 3 home page layouts (fullscreen & composition).
- 3 portfolio page layouts (2,3,4 columns)
- 6 page Templates
- 3 Post Templates (Standard, video, link)
- Filterable portfolio items.
HOW TO REGISTER ON OUR SUPPORT FORUMS
Support is handled via our Envato support forum. It is designed in a way so only Envato users that have bought some of our plugins or Themes can register. You have to use the purchase code in the process. This has been causing some problems so please check the screenshots below to see where to get the purchase code.
Click on the image for a larger preview!
After you click on the License Certificate you will then be able to see the code in the file which will look like in the screenshot below:
Below is a file structure for different aspects of the HTML site.
CSS is structured so you have one main file (style.css) and several others that define the leading color of the template. If you want to choose a different coloring scheme simply change the path to the styling file (all premade styling files are listed above) in HTML files:
<link id="stylesheet" href="css/fadeRed.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
- css (This folder holds the CSS for all of the secondary styles)
- images (This folder holds all of the images used throughout the template. There are several subdirectories for different kinds of images: Blog, homeRecentPosts, NivoSlideshow, portfolio2, portfolio3 and portfolio4)
- home (This folder contains the HTML files for the recent posts / portfolio on the home page)
Radial HTML Website Template comes with several premade page templates that are listed below.
HOME PAGE TEMPLATES
- index.html (Main home page with full width Slideshow) – Preview
- c(Home page with Nivo Slideshow) – Preview
- index_no_slider.html (Home page with Recent Posts) – Preview
CONTENT PAGE TEMPLATES
- page_fullwidth.html – (Static Page in full width) – Preview
- page_fullwidth_fullslider.html (Static Page in full width with Full width Slideshow)- Preview
- page_fullwidth_nivo.html – (Static Page in full width with Nivo Slideshow)- Preview
- page_sidebar.html – (Static page with Sidebar on the right) – Preview
- page_sidebar_full.html – (Static page with Full width Slideshow and Sidebar on the right) – Preview
- page_sidebar_nivo.html – (Static page with Nivo Slideshow and sidebar) – Preview
- page_contact.html – (Contact Page) – Preview
BLOG AND SINGLE POSTS PAGES
- sample_blog_page.html – (A default single Post with content and sidebar on the right) – Preview
- sample_blog_video_page.html – (A video single Post with content and sidebar on the right) – Preview
- blog.html – (Category page) – Preview
GOOGLE WEB FONTS
The template uses Google Web Fonts for the title fonts. Font that is used in the preview is Oswald. Link to the font is done in HTML files in the header part:
<link id="googleFont-css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald" rel="stylesheet" media="all" type="text/css" />
To change the font simply replace Oswald with the font you want. You can see all the fonts that you can use in the Google Web Fonts Library.
SETTING UP THE HOME RECENT POSTS / PORTFOLIO PART
One of the leading features of our HTML template is the part below the slideshow and featured boxes. The recent posts / portfolio items section will allow your visitors to quickly check your latest news and products without leaving the home page. This widget can be found in three files: index.html, index_nivo.html and index_no_slider.html. HTML files used for the presentation of the posts and portfolio items are stored in the directory home. You will find 10 premade templates there to help you out.