DOWNLOAD HTML Landing Page: Caviar FolioDownload Premium HTML Landing Page: Caviar Folio (2129)
We are offering this template free of charge which makes it a great way to having a great HTML Landing Page. Caviar Folio is a premium designed HTML Landing Page. Upper part contains a simple but Classy logotip (font is Caviar Dreams) on the left and simple social icons on the right. Main part contains a simple contact form and a personal description along with showcase of your best work. Lower part contains a copyright notice and an elegant ribbon that contains a line from you.
This template uses one CSS file for changing style of template. Css is commented, each class is described so editing is simple and straightforward. Structure follows the visual hierarchy. It is divided into sections which are:
/*MAIN SETTINGS */
/* HEADER */
/* MIDDLE PART */
/* FOOTER */
- Cufon (tool that implemets cufon fonts – font embeding)
- Two Cufon Fonts (Caviar Dreams and Sansation Regular)
- Lightbox (lightbox is implemented as a separate component)
License grants you, a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the work that you acquire (Work).
Your use of the Work, under the Regular License, is subject to the following conditions:
- You can use the Work in Multiple Applications.
- You may use the Work alone or you may incorporate the Work into another work you are creating.
- Unless you have our prior written consent, you must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell or resell or provide for free the Work or offer to do any of these things. All of these things are referred to as Resale.
- You must not incorporate the Work in a work which is created for Resale by you or your client.
- If the whole, or part, of the Work has been created using materials which are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), your use of the Work (or part Work) is subject to the specific terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies).
- If the Work is used or incorporated in a work there is no restriction on the number of copies of that work that can be reproduced and distributed (provided copies are not for Resale).