CHECK OUR WORDPRESS THEMES
If you like this animation also check our WordPress Falling Leaves plugin which will allow you to add falling leaves animation to your ads and banners.
All resources are created by PremiumCoding and are free of charge with little restriction. If you would like to show support please take a look at some of our WP plugins and Flash files.
Download Freebie: jQuery Falling Leaves (6547)
- jQuery files
- HTML files
- AI files (leaves)
- jpg and png images
Modifying JS (menu.js) file:
- Gravitation – parameter speedC defines the falling speed of leaves. Increase this number to increase speed of fall.
- Rotation – parameter rotation defines how much each leaf rotates, rotation is calculated with speed of fall to achieve realistic effect of rotation.
- Rotation (true or false) – parameter rotationTrue defines whether rotation is applied or not, 1 means rotation is active, 0 means rotation is inactive.
- Number of leaves – parameter numberOfLeaves defines how many leaves appear on stage. Set the number to anything you would like.
- Size of leaves – parameter size defines the general size of leaves. Final size is then generated randomly to achieve a more realistic effect (same as speed and rotation).
- Type of leaf – parameter typeOfLeaf defines which type of leaf will appear. You have 4 possibilities: 0 – type 1, 1- type 2, 2 – type3, 3 – all types combined.
- FPS – parameter that defines fps used, simply increase or decrease number to get the desired fps.
All resources made available under category Freebies on PremiumCoding are free for use in both personal and commercial projects.
You may freely use resources, without restriction, in software programs, web templates and other materials intended for sale or distribution. No attribution or backlinks are required, but it’s always nice to be credited. Any links or nice words are always appreciated.Download Freebie: jQuery Falling Leaves (6547)