Today’s freebie is a simple, fully functional jQuery DropDown menu in four different variations. It is meant to be used as a simple menu anywhere on your website. Changing to vertical position is possible but it requires some more modifications. We have also prepared an improved version of jquery lavalamp menu with nested submenus up to three levels.
All resources are created by PremiumCoding and are free of charge with little restriction. If you would like to show support please take a look at some of our WP plugins and Flash files.
Download Freebie: simple jQuery DropDown menu (1257)
- jQuery files
- HTML files
- CSS file
Modifying JS (menu.js) file:
- change speed of background hover (variable speed. Current speed is 275 miliseconds.
- change time of fade in effect of submenus (variable menuFadeIn). Time of fade in effect, current value is 300 miliseconds.
- change time of fade out effect of submenus (variable menuFadeOut). Time of fade in effect, current value is 200 miliseconds.
- both js and css files are commented
- font, lava lamp color and all other menu related settings are set via CSS file
All resources made available under category Freebies on PremiumCoding are free for use in both personal and commercial projects.
You may freely use resources, without restriction, in software programs, web templates and other materials intended for sale or distribution. No attribution or backlinks are required, but it’s always nice to be credited. Any links or nice words are always appreciated.Download Freebie: simple jQuery DropDown menu (1257)