Today’s freebie is a fully functional flash image rotator / slideshow with cogs for buttons. Images are added and edited via XML file. You can add all the titles and content text via XML file. I wanted to create something different so I used rotating cogs as buttons. Buttons used are vector shapes, source file (ai) is not included in the files for download. Color of buttons (cogs) can be set through XML file also.
Download XML Flash Banner Rotator with Cogs (724)
- Full XML driven
- changeable animation easings
- load images and swf files
PARAMETERS THAT CAN BE CHANGED VIA XML
- image size
- steel bars size
- button size (size of cogs)
- alpha value and color of over effect of buttons
- color of buttons
- time of each tween (seconds)
- time each slide is shown
- text for each slide
- visibility of text (textvis = “true” or “false”), it’s size, alignment (center, left, right), font() and color(format is in hexadecimal – 0xFFF0FF).
- URL for each image
- you can change images by setting path to image in field path in XML
Some of the parameters that can be changed in XML file are described below:
MODIFYING XML FILE
- setting image size (fields WIDTH and HEIGHT in XML) – adjusting these fields will set size of your images (you will have to do that if you change document size in Flash file)
- setting button size (field buttonSize - setting height of bar on which image “stands” (field barContainerHeight). Here you can set height of the bar. Width is set through setting of stage size.
- setting height of play/pause button bar (field playPauseButtonHeight). You can set height of the steel bar that moves over stage and stops cogs when you click on pause button.
- setting alpha value and color of over effect of buttons (fields alphabutton, redOffset, greenOffset and blueOffset in XML)
- when you change those values (0-255) you will change the color of roll over button effect (current color is blue). Alphabutton sets the alpha value of highlited button when it shows current image.
- setting color of buttons (fields redOffsetButton, greenOffsetButton and blueOffsetButton in XML) -
- when you change those values (0-255) you will change the color of buttons (current color is grey/black).
- setting time of each tween (seconds) – field tweentime in XML. Here you can set time of alpha tween. Current value is 1 second.
- setting time each slide is shown (miliseconds) – field speed in XML. Here you can set how much time each image will be shown. Time is in miliseconds.
- setting text for each slide (font, size, color, alignment, visibility) – fields textfont, text, textsize, textvis, textcolor in XML. Here are settings for text that appear over images.
- You can set if text is shown or not (textvis = “true” or “false”), it’s size, alignment (center, left, right) and color(format is in hexadecimal – 0xFFF0FF).
- You can also set font (field textfont, just write the font you would like, for instance “Arial”, “Comic Sans MS”,…)
- setting URL for each image (field URL in XML). Here you can set to what URL which image points. Currently all URLs point to Flashden.
- you can change images by setting path to image in field path in XML.
XML Flash Banner Rotator with Cogs License
All resources made available under category Freebies on PremiumCoding are free for use in both personal and commercial projects.
You may freely use resources, without restriction, in software programs, web templates and other materials intended for sale or distribution. No attribution or backlinks are required, but it’s always nice to be credited. Any links or nice words are always appreciated.Download XML Flash Banner Rotator with Cogs (724)