We present you a premium wordpress plugin which will enhance your webpage. WordPress Count Down Widget plugin will display your countdown in a creative way. We have prepared a preview of the file that you can see below. WordPress countdown allows you to display a countdown on your page. Or if you have a coming soon page it will display when it will be launched. It can be a perfect landing page for un upcoming website. If you like the plugin please help us spread the word.
DOWNLOAD THE COUNTDOWNDownload Count Down(v 1.08) (5092)
SETTINGS OF WORDPRESS COUNT DOWN PLUGIN
- date of countdown
- size of countdown
HOW TO INSTALL WORDPRESS PLUGIN
When you unzip the files you just bought look for file wp-flash-countdown.zip. Go to your WordPress admin panel and select “Plugins”. Click on button “Add new” and on next page click upload. Now browse for the zip file mentioned above and click Install now. All you have to do now is to activate the plugin. Settings for the plugin can be found under main settings of WordPress named Count Down.
EDITING WORDPRESS PLUGIN SETTINGS:
- Date of countdown – here you can set exact date of your event (year, month, day, hours and minutes). Countdown will then start counting down accordingly
- Size of countdown – Set desired width of countdown and height will adjust accordingly. It is best viewed when set between 200 and 300 px
- Reflection – reflection can be set to true (visible) or to false (not visible)
[ CountDown id=1 width=250 custom_widget=1 containerx=0 containerxy=0 imagebackground=true reflection=true year=2011 month=7 day=25 hours=5 minute=10 textunder=false]If you want to use default settings use following ShortCode:
[ CountDown id=1 width=250 custom_widget=0 year=2011 month=7 day=25 hours=5 minute=10]
echo do_shortcode('[ CountDown id=1 width=250 custom_widget=0 year=2012 month=7 day=25 hours=5 minute=10 ]');
- Initial release version.
- Small bug fix
- Added text under countdown, see screenshots and our live preview for more info.
- Bug fix.
- Fixed a bug where swf was to high with reflection turned off.
- Problem with resizing that occured in the last update is now fixed.
- Added php shortcode support < ?php echo wp_CountDown_php(id,year,month,day,hours,minute); ?> Remove space between “<” and “?”!.
- Added light version of CountDown.
- Added shortcode support for light version of CountDown.