When going to Appearance / Menus you will see the structure of the template’s navigation. You can easily edit menu labels, and move them using drag and drop. On the left column, you have the possibility to add menu items using “custom links”, “pages” or “categories”. The newly added item will appear at the bottom of the menu structure and can be moved to its desired location. Make sure to always save the menu after making changes.
The Screen Options allow you to choose which items you can use to add to a menu. Certain items, like Posts, are hidden by default.
- Locate the pane entitled Pages.
- Within this pane, select the View All link to bring up a list of all the currently published Pages on your site.
- Select the Pages that you want to add by clicking the checkbox next to each Page’s title.
- Click the Add to Menu button located at the bottom of this pane to add your selection(s) to the menu that you created in the previous step.
- Click the Save Menu button.