WordPress theme of the week: Breath
Breath is a premium WordPress Wheme with stunning design. It will literally take your breath away. While you can choose any color for the background I just love the blue variation. The first thing I noticed is how the images in slideshow can be of different heights and slideshow will adapt to it. It adjusts the height accordingly which means you can have slides with different dimensions with no quality loss.
Lower part of the front page is well executed also. There is a place for four featured portfolios and latest posts from your blog. Footer is nothing special and is done in the same way as in most WordPress Themes.
Features is a presentation page for your best products or services. It looks good, the only thing I am missing is a hand cursor when you hover over the featured images. Portfolios are done on a full width pages with a category picker at the top. Switching among different categories is wone with a nice and smooth animated effect.
Contact form is simple but effective. I like that interactive google map is a part of the theme itself. You can easily set your location and it is really convenient for your customers to have an interactive map directly on your website.
Overall the theme is great, it only needs a few minor adjustments. It has a fresh approach and amazing design and will definitely catch the eye of your visitors.
MAIN FEATURES OF Breath BUSINESS WORDPRESS THEME
- unlimited slideshows
- unlimited color variations to choose from with a convenient color picker
- PSD files are included (individual skins for all major UI elements)
- Translation ready (.pot file included from which you can create .po or .mo files)
- Cross Browser compatible (tested in all major browsers)
- Great performance (optimized to give the best possible performance)
- Integrated shortcodes (integrated in default editor)
- WPML support
- Google Web Fonts Library support