PremiumCoding now accepts and welcomes guest contributions.
Want to have your work featured here? Please follow the guidelines below.
The type of content we’re looking for
We are looking for content that is related to WordPress (ideally), but any good content related to web design, typography, UX design and similar is always welcome.
Some fine details:
- List posts, research pieces, interviews, comparisons, expert roundups … they’re all good as long as they are written well and bring something fresh to our readers.
- The content needs to be fresh and original. As in, never before published anywhere else.
- Crucial detail, your content cannot violate any copyright laws.
Here are some of our most popular posts (for inspiration):
- WordPress 4.5: Coolest New Features You Should Know
- How to optimize your landing pages for great UX
- 10+ Cute Kindergarten WordPress Themes
- How to Auto-Schedule Your WordPress Blog Posts
- How to Create a Hair Salon Website using WordPress
- 1000+ words (ideally 1500), please.
- Images, images, images! Please use at least 5 images as readers love visual presentations.
- Internal links to other content on our sites.
- External links to credible sites for any extra information for our readers.
- Good headings and subheadings.
Note. We retain the copyright of every post published on our sites. If approved, you cannot republish your work elsewhere.
We read and go through all submissions. If you send it, we’ll read it! And you’ll get an answer too. However:
- It might take us 1-2 weeks before we get around to your submission.
- Please wait at least 2 weeks before resubmitting.
- Our publication schedule is currently around one week. So if your work is approved, it will be published within 10 days time frame.
How to get your work published here
- Start by coming up with a good headline that you think could work well.
- Tell us how our readers will benefit from your article.
- Please contact us via email@example.com with your propositions.
- We will take a look at them, reach back to you and let you know what’s next.