Best WordPress Food Recipe Sharing Themes in 2017
Here is your dinner, Sir! Some of the tempting WordPress food themes that may feast your eyes.
To get commenced with best WordPress themes for food enthusiasts on the market, a food blogger or a company may share recipe books and products. But have you actually focused on what makes a quality WordPress food theme? It is a mix blend of responsive design, recipe building module, plugin integration, tools for translations, color changing, image uploading, etc.
All these combinations help you make a stunning interface and an impressive customer experience. If you’re ready to start sharing those family recipes, keep reading to look at the adequate food WordPress themes.
What to say, when there is food involved, we need everything to be as delicious as it can be – including the website! With this in mind, RecipePress is a tasty premium WordPress theme that is perfectly suited for, needless to say, all the food and recipe websites. Moreover, it is a theme where users can create their own profiles, submit their own masterpieces of recipes and show the world what extraordinary chefs they are. Are you ready for the next appetizing experience?
- 4 unique ready-made demos and 4 slider variations
- More than 15 independent home page sections
- Recipes can be listed as grid or list view
- Create separete pages for chefs and other staff
- 3 palatable footer variations
- Cool count down timer option for the viewer
- Fully responsive and retina ready design
- Hand-coded HTML and optimized for search engines
- Easy to follow documentation + free lifetime updates
- Working child theme included
The Food Blog theme for WordPress is the ultimate blogger style theme for starting a cooking blog, food blog, or any other lifestyle blog. Our team of designers have painstakingly perfected this design so your content is front and center and always stands out. The popular Recipe Card WordPress plugin from Easy Recipe makes creating recipes a breeze! There are many WordPress food themes but this theme is consistently chosen by top food bloggers across the industry.
Food Blog Features:
- Food Blogger Optimized
- Beautiful Minimal Design
- Multiple Page & Post Layouts
- Puts User Content First
- Beautiful Frontpage Slideshow
- User-Friendly Customer Theme Option
- Multi-Language Translation Ready
- Lightning Fast Load-Times
- Responsive Support for All Viewport Sizes
- Fully responsive and SEO friendly
WordPress Recipe Theme
Soledad is one of the excellent WordPress themes which is developed delicately for food bloggers or magazines owners. It is well designed and so it is ready to use. It offers easy customization as it is enriched with advanced functions such as a variety of Google fonts, WP customizer and offers plenty of colours. It also allows sharing content on your social networks like Facebook and Twitter and translates your web content to other languages.
WordPress Recipe Theme Features:
- Powerful WordPress Live Customization with 250+ options for unlimited possibilities
- Offers 200 sliders & Blog Layout combinations
- It has 250+ Demo homepages
- 3 Sidebar & 5 Article Layout Styles
- It has six different portfolio Styles
- It is completely responsive i.e. 100% ready for tablet and mobiles
- Best compatible with WooCommerce
- Featured Video Background
- Amazing Gallery
- Free Support
Food & Cook WordPress Theme
Food & Cook is a catalogue-style design clean, modern multipurpose WordPress theme which works excellently with recipe-based or food supply sales websites. It is highly customizable and backed by a plethora of eye-catching features. It is developed by ThemeForest and is available at $59.
Some of the key highlights of Food & Cook are:
- It is highly responsive and includes 11 pages templates
- Embed videos easily with YouTube, Flickr, DailyMotion, Vimeo
- Allows the reader to submit dishes and build a recipe database
- It is WooCommerce integrated<
- Excellent PageLayout
- Supports Google Microdata
- Provides custom background, edit layout system (even your 404 page)
- Theme offers unlimited colour options
- AdSense support, Gravatar Support, etc.
- Custom 404 page creation
Talisa is an ideal option for those seeking to develop a meal recipe website. It is enriched with potent recipe posting functions which make users feel special as they are taking an important role in conversation process. It consists of demo account for favouriting and front end for posting of content with Username and PassWord: demo. It is developed by ThemeForest and can be added to cart at just $44.
Here is why Talisa is considered very powerful:
- It offers its users to mark favourite/bookmark recipes
- It allows its users to Front End Recipe Posting i.e. to post recipes online
- Users can also rate the recipes with a 5-star review system
- The theme is optimised for high-resolution displays
- It has Responsive Layout
- The theme can translate to any language quickly
- It is built on HTML5 Boilerplate thus offering a fast, robust and future-proof blog
- It includes Photoshop Files
- Included demo content
- Easily customizable color scheme
Food Recipes is a simple but unique WordPress theme for professional chefs and cooking experts. It is embellished with beautiful features which make it easy for its users to share their cooking knowledge with complete information and videos support. It has 2000+ sales on ThemeForest and can be downloaded at $49.
Some best features out of Food Recipes Theme are:
- The theme is Search Engine Friendly as it is well coded with HTML tag
- It is enriched with fully responsive layout and designs
- Theme has five sliders, 10 custom widgets, shortcodes, etc.
- It has an open and minimally-styled design
- Well integrated with social media
- Its has “Recipe Submit Page Template” which supports login, signup and forgot the password
- Browsing recipes with help from advanced search
- Child theme and 7 PSDs included
- Get email notifications on each recipe submission
- Easy theme options with included XML Import file
CookingPress is a simple yet modern and stylish theme for WordPress for food bloggers. It is first food blogging theme in WordPress which is fully supported by the Google recipe view thus allowing the recipes to beautifully represented in users Google search results. It means that your Food blog will not only be recognised by people but also search engine.The theme costs only $59 and has good amount of sales on ThemeForest.
Some of the key highlights of CookingPress are:
- Responsive designs
- It includes four recipe templates
- Enriched with left- or right-hand sidebar options
- Embellished with plenty of shortcodes and customization options
- Gives the options to change fonts
- Provides the leverage to users to select which meta elements show first (Date, Author, Category, Time)
- Users can create your custom colour scheme
- It has a custom background which helps the users to create an elegant look or more minimalistic style
- Advancead search creation
- 3 post layouts: grid, full post and excerpt mode
SocialChef is charming, responsive and a clean WordPress theme for those who want to start with Food Blogging. It has feminine design style which offers its users an optimal recipe display and a rather intuitive design interface with its excellent grid system. It’s responsive, and simple design options let the users customise the theme as s/he may like. If you’re looking for a smart WordPress Food blogging theme option, then this theme will quickly help you build a robust and lively food social community. It is available to download from ThemeForest website at $59 only.
Some of its noteworthy features are:
- Responsive Layout with clean and modern designs
- Supported with an advanced search feature that gives its users refined search results
- It is completely SEO optimised
- It is compatible with Schema.org
- It has 12 Predefined Color Schemes options
- Supported with RTL
- The theme has Front-End Recipe Submissions
- Integrated advanced search for detailed searches
- Social media share options
- WooCommerce plugin support
Hemlock offers a simple and a minimalist website template to give your Food website or a blog a chic and urbane look. It is considered as a perfect choice for restaurant businesses and foodies who want to share their recipes on the web. It is available to download at ThemeForest in $39 only.
Here is a list of its noteworthy features:
- It is responsively designed
- It has classic full-width blog layout like Sidebar layout or Grid Blog Layout
- It has full width featured slider
- It is enriched with custom social widgets, Facebook Widget, About Me Widget
- It strongly supports Contact Form 7
- WordPress’ Customizer powers it
- Provides an amazing option of Hiding/Show most elements
- Loaded with tonnes of customizable colour options
- Offers social media icons in header and footer
- 4 different blog posts formats
ROSA is another easy-to-use and captivating WordPress theme for restaurants owners. It narrates the story in a dynamic and an enjoyable way. It is considered ideal choice for restaurants, bakeries, bars or coffee shops. It offers its users a single integrated interface for beautiful menus, OpenTable reservations or galleries, etc. It has abundant sales numbers of more than 8,000 and has 4.78 average rating on ThemeForest. You can download the theme at just $59.
Here is why ROSA is so popular:
- It offers Buttery smooth Parallax Scrolling to its users
- It helps the user to add beautiful product menus that create your meals menu in no time
- With the help of its custom shortcode, it allows its users to integrate with the famous OpenTable system i.e. Reservations
- It comes with custom styled integration with the famous WooCommerce plugin
- The theme is highly responsive and mobile ready
- It has a live customizer option wherein a user can easily change the fonts, colours or layout sizes, etc.
- The theme is focused on running the site faster and smoother than ever
- It is SEO Friendly and provides Powerful Options Panel
- Any other developer can easily extend it to as it writes clean, structured, consistent and smart codes
- It is fully compatible with the WPML plugin and supports with +600 Google Fonts
- ROSA comes with all available PSD files
Basil Recipes is considered as a fantastic choice for those who’re media-centric and looking for a responsive theme. It offers a beautiful and colourful navigational menu which can be merged with social media links. It is developed by ThemeForest and costs $49.
Some of its noteworthy features are:
- The theme has recipe editor and allows for frontend submissions
- Provides an option for ratings and reviews to its users which help to add a sense of community
- Fully supported with WooCommerce integration
- It has Custom Widgets and Custom Shortcodes
- It offers 40+ colour options to the users
- It provides Video support on recipes (oEmbed)
- It has timer shortcodes
- The theme well supports powerful search bar
- Includes 3 premium plugins namely, Visual Composer, Envira Gallery and Cooked ($150 value)
- It supports Twitter and Facebook feed widgets
Chow is again a stunning WordPress theme for food bloggers. It is developed by ThemeForest which defines it as genuinely culinary WordPress Theme. It is completely supported by Google Recipe View and comes bundled with a plethora of enticing features.
Here is the list of Chow features:
- The theme well supports for Microformats and Google Recipe View
- It comes with a unique solution for managing Recipe data in WordPress
- The theme is well integrated with FoodiePress plugin which gives advanced searching by ingredients, fully customised layouts for the recipe, print styles
- Provides advanced search options
- Advanced dashboard where the user can store their favourite recipes and submit it
- The user can add and edit each part of the recipe post with the advanced form
- The system allows users to submit reviews
- Localization files (.po and .mo)
- Custom color scheme creation
- 3 post layouts
So these are some amazing WordPress Themes for Food Bloggers. The themes mentioned above are extremely powerful and provides the flexibility of building a complete blog site above your competitors.
Hurry up and create your cuisine blog today!
Sophia Phillips is a PSD to WordPress conversion expert with a hands-on experience in developing front-end for websites. Currently, she is employed with WordPrax Ltd.- a leading WordPress Development company. Sophia has written a remarkable number of articles on WordPress tricks and tip.