Radial WordPress Theme Major Update
As promised we just released a major update to our premium WordPress Theme called Radial. It brings the long awaited sorting by posts or portfolio items only to the front page. Many customers were asking to add sorting by categories of blog instead of only by posts or portfolio items. So the greatest feature of our Theme has just been improved.
Radial is a Blog and Portfolio WordPress Theme, suited for users who want to run a professional or personal blog and wants to showcase your products, services or news in a creative manner. You can see how the Theme looks in the preview below.
Radial WordPress Theme Features
- 2 built in sliders (Full width and Nivo)
- 9 custom Widgets
- Google Web Fonts
- Unique Recent Posts / Portfolio Items widget on the front page
- WordPress 3 Ready
- Video, Gallery and Link Posts Templates (3.3 WordPress Feature) browser!
- CSS3 Features and Animations
- Detailed written help file
- +30 shorcodes with easy shortcode generator.
- Use your custom logo and favicon icon.
- 3 home page layouts (fullscreen & composition).
- 3 portfolio page layouts (2,3,4 columns)
- 5 page Templates
- 4 Post Templates (Standard, video, link, gallery)
- Filterable portfolio items.
- Added the ability to hide the notification bar in Admin Panel
- Added the ability to hide the social icons widget in footer in Admin Panel
- Fixed the paragraph bug in visual editor for Posts, Pages and Portfolios
- Added the date color for default WordPress Calendar
- Fixed a bug that occured in the main menu if it was without description text
- Fixed some issues with animations on front page
- Fixed paddings for default WordPress menu Widget
- Fixed the appearence of apostrophe in notification text under Slideshow
- Fixed the alignments of comments under posts
22.3.2012 – v1.02
- fixed the transition between last and first image on full width Slideshow
- dynamic height adjustment on home recent posts / portfolio items according to the amount of text
- lightbox added to all images in posts and pages
- fixed a bug in contact page where unwated character “/” appeared when adding an apostrophe
- fixed the navigation bug that was caused by certain plugins
27.3.2012 – v.1.03
- Fixed a bug when some people couldn’t see the Admin properly
- Fixed a bug when full width slideshow didn’t work if it didn’t have a description
- You can now have full titles on home page recent posts / portfolio items (it will go to next line and adjust the height of the box accordingly)
- Fixed a bug with lightbox at default WordPress Gallery where it would show duplicate captions.
- Adjusted some heading’s line height
- Fixed a bug with the second text caption on full width slideshow (you can now properly set the background)
- Titles in related posts widget are no longer truncated
- Revamped the latest featured items on the front page
- Added option to browse by categories of the blog in the latest featured items on the front page
- Added option to browse by categories of the portfolio section in the latest featured items on the front page